it's a blog eat blog world

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

 
O. M. GROSSNESS

This entry is about:


Shit.

So if you just ate, please refrain from continuing.

Otherwise...

The most disgustingly funny (or should it be funnily disgusting) thing happened as i was shitting just now...

As i started going about the business, i flipped open the book that i brought into the toilet with me and the FCUK postcard that i was using as a bookmark fell straight between my legs and into the toilet bowl.

Straight after that, most of my excreta (in a muddy-watery form) projectiled out of my ass and i guess you know what happened...

Yes, the postcard got smothered in shit.


Remember this article?

I think it happened a few years ago, when i was in secondary school, or was it primary school? Anyway, i vaguely remember going to school and someone telling me about it. Everyone laughed their balls off.

Now imagine the elephant as me, and the man as my postcard.


elephant

Now you get the idea.

I stared at the half-buried postcard, dumbstruck.

My immediate thought was whether i should go get the camera.

In the end, i fished the postcard out from the toilet bowl and dumped it unceremoniously into the plastic bag lining the rubbish bin, tying it up immediately.

After my shit (it was a good shit), i held the platic bag with two fingers and ran into the kitchen to throw it down the rubbish chute. My maid asked me what was it.

"Don't ask, you don't wanna know..."

I need to go back to the store to get a new postcard.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?