it's a blog eat blog world

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

 
Zap Zap Brain Cells

Just got home not too long ago.

I've been helping my aunt out at her tuition centre because it's like exam period soon and there are lots of administrative stuff to settle, worksheets to type out, various school's exam papers to sort through, lots of shit to photocopy etc etc...

I actually sorted through countless CA1, SA1, CA2 and SA2s and filed them all up according to subjects today... Can you believe i took 5 hours just to finish filling 10 of those bigass ring binder type of files!?!?

I have never done so much filing before... I don't even file my stuff when i was studying...

I never wanna touch staples, punchers and ring binders ever again.

I was looking through some of the exam papers and got quite a shock when i saw the Science paper.

There was this open ended question that went like this..

plantcells
Identify part X and state it's functions.

It's a PRIMARY 5 exam paper!

I took Bio in VS and i can't even remember what are those...

Then, while i was filing the English papers, i saw this comprehension passage that looked like an advert calling for kids to join some Singapore Junior Idol thing, and it went something like "Wanna be the next Taufik Batisah, Sylvester Sim or Olinda Cho?"

I was like wtf... Sian...

Then my aunt taught me how to use the scanner in her office, and i got a little crazy with it...

scan2bright

The lights was damn harsh on my face la, never left out a single flaw!

I edited the photos some, if not really not fit for public consumption la...

scan1bright

The scanner tends to stretch out the face because it's meant to copy images flat on the glass and not curved... I tried scanning my face the other way around but it couldn't come out right...

My face damn bloated man! I shall go play with the scanner more next time...

My auntie was like "YOU SIAO AR! GOT ALOT OF RADIATION ONE YOU KNOW???"

I just kept on scanning... I think i killed like a million brain cells today...

But i think the fact that she made me type CHINESE worksheets killed more brain cells than me scanning myself...

Comments:
That second photo looks damn cute! Like a chipmunk!
 
Sorry, I meant munchkin.

And no offense ok.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?