it's a blog eat blog world

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

 
Trash Talk: For The Terminally Spiteful.

Why does everyone think i'm sad? I'm not!

Really! Goodness...

Watched Miss Singapore and Superband simultaneously... Both shows were so bad i couldn't bear another second of it...

Miss Singapore was like, disappointing. Why does the not so pretty girl always win? It's like i can go Orchard and throw a rock and ta-da, it'll hit a prettier girl. The runner up had much better features... I mean, not that i'm being nit-picky, but please, it's a pageant. They are supposed to be untouchable and unattainable beauties, not petty girl-next-doors. They are fugly by pageant standards.

Or shall i say my standard of how pageant standards should be.

Superband was so... How should i put it? It should be renamed Superbland... I only watched about 3 or 4 bands perform.

Before i started foaming in the mouth...

That was when i had to leave the room. I mean, argh, can no one sing? I'm sorry but yea, didn't seem like many could...

this is where it starts getting bitter...

Now that i've passed out from the "pass out phase" in camp, life's pretty good... Except for someone who has to keep watching over me with his hawk eyes. I mean, please, it's only human to err... Even though i'm so much more senior than the batch after me, i can't possibly be the one that spots every mistake and does everything perfectly what.

What's more, i've spilt with my batch. All this while we were all in AD1, all of a sudden i'm in AD2. Ok fine, everyone's pushing me to go over. I'm there now. Happy? Pro-active my ass. I've forgotten everything since i haven't been over at AD2 for a few months. I'm not smart, i admit. I can't remember nearly everything. The only thing i can remember is the fence route. OK?

I've about given up on some people. Seriously, why bother informing me about stuff that has already been settled and/or over with? If you all are fine with each other's company, then go ahead, i don't need all this crap about all the deserter nonsense. Just stay over there and leave me alone la from now on. How about that? Sounds good?

I've got to admit, i rather enjoy being in AD2. No more quiet evenings at least. Everyone can talk to each other and it's like a less toned down and more zai version of shift A. And i've found out something about someone that i'm so gonna dig further. Some confessions are due and maybe more gossips, but let's see how it all pans out in the end yea?

The introduction of new people in the camp really makes it all the more interesting. New characters to be explored. I have high hopes for at least one of them. Not bad not bad i would say... The other is quite questionable... Havn't seen him work yeat but he sure looks intimidating... Can you imagine the hulk, but black?

If you've read it all, and you happen to think you're one of the people involved, i'd like to say that, no, i would not like to talk about this anymore. I gave up trying to fit in, i'll just do my job and by March next year, i'll be gone...

What shit have i just rambled? I need to get wasted...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?