it's a blog eat blog world

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

 
I Ran My Lungs Out...

And i actually passed! Yes! All 70kg of me! I ran 11.49mins!

One station which i nearly failed was, what's new, SBJ. I jumped twice and didn't make it to 216. So while waiting for everyone to finish jumping, i did a few tuck jumps before stepping up to the mat again.

Swing, swing... And i'm OFF!

Bam! I landed and my head jerked violently forward, successfully smashing my brains to the top of my skull, giving myself a terrible splitting headache that lasted for at least 5 mins...

But at least i got 221cm this time...

i've been feeling bitterness quite alot these past coupls of weeks.


What's new? More problems have arisen and instead of backing off to give me more power, he's reluctantly giving up and, being the sore loser that he claimed to be, he's making it seem so sarcastic...

"So how do you think they should be punished? Or you think just talk to them nicely? You go do your own way la..."

So i do, and when i'm done, i got pulled aside again and told, "I think you should have done this and that la la lo lo...."

Ok, i'm sorry that i'm so inadequate, but i'm not the kind of person who can handle people... I'd rather befriend them then command them... And it's not helping that the people i'm supposed to command are one of the only ones that i can talk to without feeling that i'm being judged...

And what happened on the bus... Well! I'm speechless! No one bothered! So many of you guys around me and not one decided to do anything? Well, this sure adds to the feeling of being alone... I'm reverting back to my JC1 days, where i felt like i have no friends and i have to fight it out by myself...

I'm a very sociable person my nature, and it pains me to feel like i have to keep things to myself... To feel that everyone only cares about themselves and others, anyone but me...

I don't wanna feel this way, and i sure don't wanna vent it here, but where else can i turn?

It's the eve of your birthday boy, relax and enjoy yourself!

How too when i'm so affected by the stuff in camp?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?