it's a blog eat blog world

Saturday, March 18, 2006

 
It's Not Over...

A few people asked me if the audition was today. JW even smsed to say that he thought he missed it. That kinda scared me a little too...

Unfortch, it's tomorrow.

There's no dress code la, but there'll be cameras around and there might be a chance to appear on national TV, so i'd advise those going to at least wear something presentable.

Our dear KW could actually sms me asking if he could wear slippers and berms. I could have screamed at him.

I'm meeting my posse at 8am at Toa Payoh for breakfast and some chit chat. It's damn early and i bet most would be late. I should be sleeping, but i can't get to sleep. I'm feeling the nerves all of the sudden.

I didn't even sing anything today...

Instead, i spent the entire day glued to the tv.



I've finished watching Kim Sam Soon! I totally <3 the ending!

I'm really turning into one big fat auntie. The kind that watches Korean dramas.

But i still can't stand those weepy ones set in the present (but not so present), the image abit the fuzzy and yellowish, the storyline so cringeable (guy and girl meet, guy and girl fall in love, guy and girl realise they are actually siblings, guy and girl torn apart).

Oh please, give me some fiery-tempered, loud-mouth, uncouth fat woman anytime.

Next up, Da Chang Jin!

Why is it that the Korean dramas that i find appealing all involve food?

Anyhow, i saw something in the show that looked like the recent DRAG PICTURE of mine.



Ooooh, what a fierce picture.

Wish me luck folks! I'll try my best! (:

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?