it's a blog eat blog world

Monday, February 13, 2006

 
My First Foray Into Stardom.

I woke up on Sunday to an sms from Zheming (campmate) that reads something like this, "eh, your picture is in new paper..."

I almost flew down to the nearest 7/11 and purchased the paper.




CAN YOU IMAGINE THE HORROR I FELT WHEN I FLIPPED OPEN THE PAPER AND SAW THIS?!?!




I wasn't digging! I was SCRATCHING!!!

Imagine the New Paper editior, shaking his head and thinking, "Poor guy caught digging his nose, but no choice, this is one of the pictures which has the most ordinary looking people..."




It's so weird that when ordinary people get caught digging scratching their nose in public, it would seem disturbing, but when celebrities get caught scratching their nose, the public and/or press would be so filled with wonder at this superior being doing something so mundane that they wouldn't be able to get enough of it...


Can you imagine what would happen if i became famous a year from now?


Reporter 1: Look over there! It's the famous Junyi scratching his nose in public!!!



Reporter 2: Yea, you're right, it is him! Quick, let's go closer to get a picture!!!




Me: Gasp!!! It's the paparazzi, and i bet they thought i was digging my nose in public!




Me: Nooo! Please stop taking my picture! Please! I have a reputation to uphold!

Saying this, i would start to run away, with the reporters hot on my heels...



What am i doing joining Singapore Idol anyway, they should just start a Singapore's Next Top Model... LOL.

....


What a nice fantasy...

I hope i don't go down Idol history as the guy who was digging scratching his nose and got caught on New Paper...

Throughout the day, so many so many people just kept smsing me to ask me whether it was me and to tell me that it was a bad look... I know, ok!?!?

When i went to the family lunch at my aunt's club, my mum wanted to bring the paper, but i told her my cousin would do it... And just as i predicted, the first thing my cousin said when he saw me was, "Eh! Why you dig your nose???"

Aiyah... EVERYBODY reads TNP la...



I don't wanna join the ranks of the Steven Lim, the Banana man, the Pink Lady and the Silent man...

I'd be called the Gold Digger...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?