it's a blog eat blog world

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

 
Let me quote...

America's Next Top Model:
"When you feel strong, you're braver, gutsier and more secure. When you feel confident and strong, you might reveal something that you ordinarily wouldn't."
That was the lines they had to say in an ad for underarm deodorant.

---------------

Had an sms out of the blue from Weibin today. He was around my area and wanted to meet me. I wasn't really in the mood to go anywhere so i asked him to come over my place instead.


I used to call him Bindasami... Now he's Bindavinci...

This was taken more than a year ago, when i was piaing for A levels at Bedok library... And he was wearing the same shirt today... Coincidence? Or that he just doesn't have many shirts?

It was rather awkward for me at first, cos we've not met for more than a year already and i didn't know how to act in front of him, but the feeling was fast replaced by that of familiarity...

As he said so himself after he left, "...you are so polite at first... Very unlike you..."

...

So he means that i'm normally impolite la...

--------------

On the Idol front, i've already told Sergeant not to mention my Singapore Idol thingy to the enciks already... I shall just quietly go join, and if i make progress, i'll tell the higher management then...

Otherwise, i'll just go back to my quiet existence and continue opening the gates of hell to whoever wants to sell their soul...

Good night.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?