it's a blog eat blog world

Monday, January 09, 2006

 
In Loving Memory



Time of death, sometime between 3am and 8am today.



Crushed by some fucker in camp. It's bent so outta shape that the lady from Nanyang Optical couldn't do anything about it.

I attempted to put it on...



Cannot! (I like this "comic strip" thingy! I actually took each photo individually, and it turned out to have such a cool continuity to it that i just slotted them together...)

Sob! I've been wearing this pair since i was in year 1 and i quite liked it. Some people have said it made me look like those slutty secretaries, while others have said it made me look like channel 8 news reporters.

新传媒记者, 吴峻逸, 报导.


Anyway, now i'm wearing the sickeningly cheapo BMT black plastic frame spects, with hooks behind the ears and all. I HATE IT! The degree is a tad higher than the spoilt pair and it's making me abit dizzy. Plus my eyelashes are brushing the lenses everytime i blink!



Look at my thick and lush eyelashes...



Doesn't it remind you of a certain Sesame Street character?



Look at the eyelashes! They're literally lashing the lenses! Very irritating. Now i know how Imran feels (inside joke for the VS people).

I remember during BMT, we had to constantly put camou cream all over our faces, and we had to do it fast, so we just squeezed out the cream onto our hands, rubbed them together and just slapped it on our faces. So it was inevitable that the camou got everywhere (actually, it's a requirement). Even the lashes had camou, sorta like green mascara. Because i was wearing the cheapo plastic specs, i remember having to constantly wipe them cos the specs was too close to my face and there were "lash" marks administered by my lashes lashing the lenses.

URGH!



Once i looked like a civillian (well, sorta)...

Now, i look like an Army personnel...



Freedom? What's that?


May i find new spectacles soon... I can't live with this look.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?