it's a blog eat blog world

Sunday, November 13, 2005

 
I wish my fairy godmother will decend from the heavens to grant me all my heart's desires... *gaze longingly skyward*

But then again, who needs fairy godmothers when i have such nice and loving friends like you guys? *bat eyelashes coyly at you*

As i said, i went window shopping that day and yea, i saw some stuff to die for.

Topman@Paragon had the most handsome wallet!


it's $23 and i want it! *wails*

Ok, the name might leave something to be desired, but that's what it is, a green straped wallet! It not only has multiple compartment for cards, but also a coin compartment, something with my present wallet lacks! The elastic strap makes the otherwise plain looking wallet look chic, although it reminds me of those small black army issued notebooks during my BMTC times.

Mambo@Heeren has the cutest little brown sling bag, although it's more of middle sized than really tiny. I realise i really need a bag of that size as all my bags are like gargantuan, the kind that will only fill up if you put in the latest Harry Potter book along with all your neccessities. I couldn't find a picture of the bag, but it seems to be very popular as the only piece i saw was on the mannequin in the store. The bag goes for $75.

Zara@Takashimaya had this beautiful green shirt, but after much deliberation, i decided that it wasn't something i really wanted.

Going into the biggest Apple Center@Wheelock's Place was the biggest mistake in my life. I was dazzled by everything white and black in there.

iPod nano skins for $19.90!

USB power adapter for $54!

And this is off the US Apple website.



"Practically invisible, the Shield protects without sacrificing your iPod nano style and without the bulkiness of other covers. This simple snap on/off design delivers a force field of protection for your iPod. Its unique features allow easy access to all of the iPod connectors and hold switch; even dock without taking your nano out of the case."


I think this one have to order online la... Bah! I want!

This concludes my wishlist. For now.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?