it's a blog eat blog world

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

 
I'm broke...



I was broke a week ago...



I bought a new sling bag (for Uni, or so i lied to myself) and new Reef slippers over the past two days...




I'm in a million pieces now...




Gosh, i'm becoming such a spendthrift...

Wait... I was already one months ago, when my bank account went down $500 since start of BMT till now... That means i always overspend my pay... That means i spend more than i earn...

Hence i am a spendthrift.

I always thought a spendthrift was someone who didn't spend cos of the word "thrifty"... Its so bimbotic of me...

Had fun going out with dear Mab today (technically yesterday)... Talked lots of shit while eating pasta and i finally tried the mudpie at Coffee Club... Didn't know it was just ice cream... How bimbotic of me. Again. Faster go buy your shoes la woman, it's reeeally nice nice...

The long weekend sure has an amazing effect on my blogging... Being in the army really sapped me of my desire to blog... See what a few days of freedom can do to me? We should just serve the country on weekends and and have time off for ourselves on weekdays...

I really just wanna go Uni and study and play now! I'm so freaking envious of my gerfriends and the post-NSF guys that are/have already started school... I crave to wear home clothes everyday and just carry my lappie around (not as if i have one now) in my newly bought sling bag (i seriously bought it with uni in mind, and how cool it would be with my lappie in it)...

I can't wait for the screech fest at kbox later with my new found buddies from my hellish camp...

My balls are itching as i'm typing this... Is this a sign?



HAPPY 40TH SINGAPORE!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?