it's a blog eat blog world

Sunday, May 22, 2005

 
I'm bored...

Thus the sidebars are filled with pictures! Don't be afraid to click on them, they're not vomit inducing...

But thats cos i fiddled with the photos on Photoshop... =P

Now i wanna go around taking photos already! Bleah...

The past week has been an emotional rollercoaster ride in camp... One of my bunkmates nearly got downgraded cos of some deficiency in his blood. It got quite emotional and people started crying. Gosh... I had to hold back my tears to console others. But he's back with us now as he ended up only getting OOT (out of training) for a couple of days. He will be downgraded after BMT i guess.

The next day, another of my closer friend got himself injured during SOC. We actually thought he broke his leg, but luckly it was only a fracture. He's at home resting now, and his status ends on 1st June. I really hope he can join us for our POP on the 8th, but chances are slim. Fabian ar... Dunno if you will read this, but we all miss you man...

Emotional stuff aside, next week is PACKED man... There's IPPT test, 16km route march, grenade throwing, OC evening, games day etc... Urgh... I want admin time!

Oh! Guess what? MP3 players are freaking BANNED! Argh! I survive on my mp3 player one ok! I need to stuff my head with music before i can sleep, if only to block out the irritating noises (stupid anime screaming) on the bed beside me. Now i have to bring in my discman... And CDs, something which i have stopped buying a year ago... Sob...

Ok, i should start on my homework (yes homework!!!) now... We're supposed to type an instructor's appraisal for the commanders in my platoon and company... Urgh... Bitching time! (no la, i very nice one)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?