it's a blog eat blog world

Thursday, March 10, 2005

 
Hello everyone, I'm Bryan Seacrust and welcome to the Blogbusters Results show! I promise it's gonna be a great show for you tonight....

Right after the break.

*cuts to commercials*

"I wan cookies in cream. No i wan strawberry! MUMMY!"

"I just got my paycheck! But i have to pay bills everywhere. Macdonalds is the only choice for me."

*cuts back to the awards show*

Welcome back everyone, now let's recap on last weeks show. We had 3 entries and they were all entertaining. In their own way.

Now, let's cut the crap and reveal the results...

Right after this break.

Kidding.

The winner of the Blogbuster Award for 2004 goes to...

*drumroll*



















*drumrolling*

























*rolling*














"Raynox as Britney"


With 22 votes, it had a tremendous lead of 9 votes for both the Botswana Idol and The Mermaid Parody, which both drawed at 13 votes.

This meant that only 48 people voted.

Meaning that at the most, only 48 people bothered voting once in the 8 days that the voting was open.

Damn... And American Idol had 10 million votes last night.

Bah!

*****

Let's come back to reality ok...

Picture this.

I was in the lift and it stopped at the 10th floor. A woman carrying a toddler and a grandmother (no the woman wasn't carrying the grandmother) came in together. The toddler was staring at me and i smiled at him (it?). The grandmother saw me smiling and smiled back.

Now... What can go wrong with this picture you ask? Plenty.



The grandmother said to the toddler, "Call uncle."

The toddler looked me straight in the eye and said, "Uncle."

-_-"...!!!

I almost *peng*! I slapped the grandmother, snatched the toddler out of her mother's arms and flung it out of the lift.

Kidding.

I maintained my composure and smiled back, and throughout the lift ride, i kept my head down.

After stepping out of the lift and leaving them behind, i started to *peng* for real.

UNCLE MY FOOT! WHERE GOT GRANDMOTHER TREAT 19 YEAR OLDS AS UNCLES??? WAH RAU!

Sob sob... I'm going in army the next day you still call me uncle... CAN HAVE PITY OR NOT?!?!

Bleah!

*****

Yup... I'm going to report to Tekong about 8 hours from now!

*smiles gleefully*

NOT!


My life as i know it will come to an end. Goodbye hair, goodbye social life, goodbye proper English! But hello muscles and tan!

I will miss EVERYONE!

TPJC classmates
Choir people
My closest friends from VS
My closest friends from VJ
My closest friends from TPJC
My closest juniors from TPJC
Colin, Scott, Jean, Alvin, Khoon Wee, Mabel, Chloe...

Those who don't fit into any category here, dun worry.... I'll miss you guys too!

You all better miss me!

BLEAH!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?