it's a blog eat blog world

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

 
I, Mojo Jojo, am your master! And you shall obey my commands because I am your master. It is I who you will obey! Obeying my commands is what you will do. I will give you commands, and you will obey them! Ha ha ha ha ha! I do this because I am bad, I am evil, I am Mojo Jojo!



Curse those accursed Powerpuff Girls! They always defeat my plans. I, Mojo Jojo, will not be defeated; it is those annoying Powerpuffs who will be defeated. And when those mutant infant girls are defeated, it is the pathetic Powerpuff Girls who will have lost! And after I have defeated the superhero female children, I, Mojo Jojo, will rule the world, which is to say, without anybody else and without anybody else shall I rule this world! And when this world is ruled by only one person, not a collective group, but only one person, who will be ruling the world will be none other than me! Mojo Jojo!



I must devise a plan so diabolical, so sinister, that it will bring those tiny titans to their knees. But I do not currently possess any Antidote X nor am I armed with my giganto, destructo, powerpuffo ray! The only ray giant enough to destroy the Powerpuff Girls! However, those accursed Powerpoofs have foolishly split up to occupy separate geocaches. Rarely will an opportunity be as ripe as this, to destroy those cursed girls separately in turn. I will surely crush each of the puny Powerpuff Girls, as easily as I crush a bug! Their reign of goodness will come to an end, and my reign of evil will begin!



But first I must find the Powerless Girls. I command you to take me to a geocache where any one of those accursed Powerpuff Girls is located where I may locate one of the girls and destroy her! You are to obey the command I have given you and take me to a geocache where one of the Powerpuff Girls resides. Until that time I shall use my superior simian intellect to devise a diabolical plan to destroy the girls! Bwah, hah ha ha ha ha!


-credit to Joshua (i merely ripped the entire thing off his blog).







Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?