it's a blog eat blog world

Sunday, January 09, 2005

 
Everyone has entered the Land-Of-No-Escape-For-2-Years already...


.....


Can you hear the silence.......?


.....


No one to go out with me on weekdays anymore le...... (but i have a job now, so this doesn't really matter.)

Oh woe is me to get stuck here while others are slogging their brains out in Tekong. Wait a min... Brains are the organ that gets the least exercise there hor... ok, hmmm... Slog their muscles out... Cos the training gives them muscles!

*frothing at the mouth cos i talk too much*

Anyway, my job which i think ROCKs seems to be like the pits in other people's opinion. I've not clarified hor... I'm working as a TEMPORARY ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK at NETS, so my job is to deal with credit cards...

Ok, let me tell you why alot of people think it sucks.

The pay is like only a sad $5/hr, i'm always busy and i have to travel from my place to Raffles Place everyday which costs a friggin $3/day.

Now, i shall tell you why i think its mighty fine.

It's office hours meaning 8.30am to 6pm and (hopefully) no weekend work days, the staff are friendly, the guys keep taking about sex although one of them is married (i don't think its a good thing actually, but whatever.) and i made friends and learn new skills.

So those that are gonna make credit/debit cards anytime soon, beware man... Dun say my job sucks or i'll damage the card with your name on it...

One more thing, you know how our parents always tell us that money is hard to earn and we should cherish it and not anyhow spend? And that when we start to earn our own money, we would understand?

Sad to say, it's all absolutely true... I've been feeling like saving and trying to minimise my spending these few days... Urgh...

But it didn't deter me for buying this gorgeous pair of.......








Timberlands! Yea baby!!!








I've suddenly got a fetish for all things brown leh! Now i got brown shoes! Next up, a brown shirt!

Oh, don't think i've just contradicted everything i've said previously... Cos these shoes were on SALE! ARGH! It costs less than a hundred bucks OKAY! GROOVY BABY!!! (for those not in the know, guy's shoes are like usually quite ex. A pair of Nikes/Adidas/Converse/Branded shoes costs at LEAST over $100. Unless the shoes are like BRAND X or some other ulu brand, they're gonna be more expensive than my Timberlands.)

People have "i love my girlfriend" on their blogs... I have........







I LOVE MY BROWN SHOES!



I'm gonna go look at them somemore........... TEEHEE...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?