it's a blog eat blog world

Thursday, December 16, 2004

 
Others can blog without pics, so can i...

I'm bored outta my wits... Everytime i stay at home, i get this overwhelming surge of lethargy and thus become too lazy to do anything, go anywhere etc...

Anyway, the past few days have been hectic, to say the least, but i'm a procrastinator and 'lazy' is my middle name, so i'm just gonna ramble about nothing in particular.

*ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble*

Oh ya, went job-hunting with Mabel and Jessica (I just met "Jelly" today). It was fun la... First we went to this advertising agency thingy, and the person pretty much made it clear that we got the job and we just had to go down for training on the 27th Dec, but i doubt any of us will be going for it. Hehe.

Then, there was this Robinsons warehouse sale thingy that was looking for cashiers and packers and those crap cheap labour kind. I didn't wanna go, but i filled in the form for fun anyway. With Mab's BIG PURPLE marker. From what i heard, the person collecting the forms was shocked at my graffiti. i was practically colouring the form purple.

There was one Tuition thingy that Mab was quite keen to sign up for, at Golden Mile Complex. But the weird thing was that the address that we went to didn't have a sign or anything. It was just a locked door with 0820 on it. So weird. Then we knocked and there was nothing and when we were about to leave, this quirky woman opened the door. She was sianned by my NS thingy but was so into Mabel and Jessica cos they're smart and most importantly, they don't have NS. BAH.

Then i accompanied the girls to some modelling thingy at Singapore Shopping Centre. At first, i just wanted to go in with them to see see, but the butchy woman asked me to fill in the form cos they needed male models... WTF... I was quite stunned... I mean, can you imagine me MODELLING?!?!?! But it turned out that we had to pay like $188 for some portfolio shite and so too bad.. Muahaha... I had some fantasies a la America's Next Top Model at first man... Like the awkward Mercedes pose which made her look like she had the sun in her eyes and a terrible tummy ache, but the judges went KRAZY over the picture. "WHOA, Mercedes, we always thought you looked too commercial, but this picture totally spells HIGH FASHION baby..." Ya right, i can do high fashion too... Just down a few bowls of curry and i'd be having that pose...

*ramble ramble ramble ramble*

Wah seh... I'm pissed... My mother got this new cheapo Nokia free phone and wanted me to set setings... I told her i dunno, cos her demands are like specific, then she kao pei say what ask me to do things will die...

THEN JUST DIE LA...

*fumes*

I'm rambling so much crap... Ahhhhh... Feels good typing rubbish once in a while... You don't have to read this shite... I'll forgive you... Maybe you can read about the modelling thing cos i thought it was damn funny... Ah heck, you guys better read the entire entry or i'll screw you. Not literally of course.

I'll use a dildo.

Alvin said dildo's are expensive. His class wanted to buy a dildo as wwsnbn's (inside joke, eh Mab) birthday present, but they went into the condom place and the dildos are like over 200 buckeroos... He said she could have a lifetime supply of cucumbers... And she can eat them after she *ahem*...

Eurgh... Cucumbers are damn thick la.

I miss KW~! Why come back from Lydia Sum country then so fast go what camp le... Hurmph! Better read this and contact me... Or else... But then again, knowing him, he'll see this entry and get sianned of reading it, thus effectively not reading this paragraph... Nvm, i shall do this...

CKW!!! Read the above paragraph!!!

Alright, that should do it...

Siannnnnnnnn, i'm really crapping huh... Argh, i shall stop!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?