it's a blog eat blog world

Friday, December 31, 2004

 
As promised, yesterday i went to an audition at this place called "Backstage" which was looking for "live" artists.

How did i find this place?

Well, i looked in the papers under "Temp Jobs" lor.. Then when i was there, i told the lady that i was looking for a temp job and she said what must have interest and this is not a temp job or what... So crap.

Anyway, i was told to prepare a song and bring a photo, so i took an IC sized photo that looks damn fugly.



My eyes are different sized and i look too pinkish. Urgh...



Anyway, the song that i wanted to sing was Michael Buble's Sway, but then again, i sounded like a drag after i heard my own voice which i recorded on my very own



Muvohahahahahahaha...


So at the very very last minute (right at the doorstep of the studio), i switched the song to Clay Aiken's This is the Night.

Blah... The woman say i sound too classy, have poor diction, don't sound POPish enough... I can't do Popish anymore... Everytahm i hit high notes, i automatically switch to using headtone. I can't do the nasalness of irritating boybands .

But she shortlisted me to come down to another round of auditions next week for her big boss anyway.

But i'm not planning to go anymore cos apparently its a scam.

Bendini, Glenn and Jaja went for this thingy before, and they passed the first round of auditions only to be told that they need to attend some training shite that costs, oh, not much, only like $500.


BAH!


SCAMMERS! When the woman calls me next week, i shall tell her that i don't think i'm suitable for this sort of "live" performances.

The woman actually said that they wanted to venture into the getai business... I was like stunned... Like, LOL lor...


* * * * * * * * * *


This has nothing to do with the stuff above.

I was looking through my past photos and i thought this one really rocked!



Anyone wants to hire freelance photographer?


I'm kidding la. I'm so lousy. But i really like this shot, although the merlion's nose touching the edge...


* * * * * * * * * *


Another no link part.

I'm gonna spend New Year's Eve at home today... I'm gonna count down towards 2005 at home with family this year.

Nono... I'm not VERY filial or stuff...

I'm just sian of going out so much, bored of going clubbing, squeezing with the crowd, getting drunk and dancing. Most importantly, I'm DAMN LAZY to go out today la...

I shall hole myself up at home and read... Anyway, Shuhui, I WANT MY PRESENT!!! Haha... We meet someday for dinner or sth k? Hee...

Anyway, to everyone out there,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
be patient...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
reaching liao...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Happy 2005!!!



MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA~!~!~!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?