it's a blog eat blog world

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

 
On the last day of school, the teacher sat the class down and talked to them about life.


She asked the class to take five minutes to think of where they would be and what they would be doing 10 years from now.

They sat in our groups and discussed, laughter coming from every corner of the room.

Soon, the time was up and each group had to present to the class what they had discussed.


There was a group that wanted to diversify into different occupations,


a group that wanted to star in a Bollywood movie,


and a group that just wanted to be happy... One of them at least...


There was a lone person in the corner of the class who had no group of his own. He was Raynox, the resident Literature expert and a recluse, as he always had his nose buried in books. The class generally left him to his own devices.

The teacher saw that he was looking up expectantly at her and she called him to present to the class his aspirations.

Everyone expected him to say stuff like he wanted to be a Lit teacher but he shocked them all by proclaiming:


Thus saying so, the class was MAGICALLY transported into an auditorium with a live audience and everything.

The MC announced that a special guest was gonna perform for the school. She had numerous hits like "Hit Me Baby One More Time" and "Lucky", and she was gonna perform the song, "OOPS! I did it again."

The curtains opened and the music started playing...


Oh baby
It might seem like a crush
But it doesn't mean that I'm serious



Oh baby, baby



I played with your heart, got lost in the game
Oh baby, baby
Oops!...You think I'm in love
That I'm sent from above



**********

"All aboard"


"Britney, before you go, there's something I want you to have"
"Oh, it's beautiful, but wait a minute, isn't this...?"
"Yeah, yes it is"
"But I thought the old lady dropped it into the ocean in the end"
"Well baby, I went down and got it for you"
"Oh, you shouldn't have"

Oops!...I did it again to your heart
Got lost in this game, oh baby
Oops!...You think that I'm sent from above
I'm not that innocent......

.

.

.

.

.




**********


Right...

I guess all of you must be frothing at the mouth now... Please don't sue me for giving you nightmares and a lifetahm of traumatic visuals...

I hope no teachers ever ever stumble onto my blog. Esp not the ones i've put up pictures of.

Anyone viewing this on school computers, (yes you yl), please kindly delete all traces of this website, be it in the histories or the cookies...

I don't think i would be posting anymore dramatic stuff here for awhile... Gotta focus on failing my exams now...

Leaving you with this pixellated picture of me:


Does it even look like me?


Nah... I suck... Get yours done here:

Portrait Illustration Maker

**********

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?