it's a blog eat blog world

Sunday, October 24, 2004

 
I'm inspired by Mablerine.

I shall get ABC A2 for my A levels!

Yes! I shall! Shall go pia Econs and GP tomorrow... Finish studying National Income Accounting and do 3 AQs!

Muahahaha! I have renewed hope! I shall memorise all the factors, consequences and solutions of all my Geog topics like Global Warming, Climate change, Weathering etc. I shall memorise all my Lit quotations! I shall analyse and disect Rossetti's mind and Shakespeare's works!

And i shall still fail.

You know why? Cos i'm such a bum slacker.

But I SHALL do it cos i have no choice and cos Singapore's education system is rigid although it claims to be creative.



The view from above.

**********

Alvin got me to do this memory test.

The Memory Test
How Much Can You Remember?

Junyi, you remembered 94% of the information in the Memory Test.

But research shows there's a lot you can do to improve your memory. And if you do, it can help you function in more ways than you'd think. There are 6 main types of memory, which help us interpret and store different types of information. You scored highest in object memory.

That kind of memory allows you to visualize how an object will fit in, or move through space, and where it will ultimately end up. This skill is particularly useful when you're playing sports or packing a lot of objects into a small space. With your strength in this area, you're probably able to visualize where an in-flight ball will land and are likely quite good at completing jigsaw puzzles.

..........


Yea, so now what? I stop studying and go play baseball? Or go do a jigsaw puzzle izzit?

This is so crap. This just shows how useless i am in memorising stuff. So i'm supposed to be able to predict where the soil particles are gonna land after it gets hit my raindrop impact? Or i can visualise how the soil and rock particles all fit together nicely from smallest to largest in the Ruxton and Berry Model?

WHATEVER!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?