it's a blog eat blog world

Monday, October 04, 2004

 
As promised.

Went out to watch Les Choristes at Cine with Colin. Its a freaking nice show, esp for people related to choirs like me. I keep feeling this indescribable welling of emotions when the solo guy, Morhange(?), started singing.

After the movie ended, i was exiting the cinema when i saw this familiar figure in yellow. I looked again and it was Jevon.

What a small world. And we're stuck on this even smaller country without its own resources, not even enough people.

Anyway, i gave him a tap on the shoulder and he was looking puzzled at Colin and he gave me a passing glance as he looked away. Then he did a double take and went:
"Junyi, the show very nice right?"
I got a pleasant shock when he told me he still reads my blog. Gosh. I didn't know so many people read it. No one comments anyway.

I finally utilised my $20 HMV vouchers from Songfest by buying



The soundtrack.

And the new Fish Leong CD. You know, Liang Jing Ru? I'm lazy to take picture again.


* * * * * * * * * *



I have sinned...

While some people were at home/library/cafe/void deck/toilet studying, i was at


DOH. Clementi one.


Ya la ya la, i'm gonna fail my A levels. But i had fun...


Could you tell i was feeling guilty?


Notice my flawless, albeit fake complexion.. The wonders of photoshop...

I went with these two kukus; Colin and Scott.


They were so excited, jumping on the sofa.



Don't they look like Divas?

The cat-fighting, nail-scratching variety. Smile smile in front of the camera, then turn around and give each other death stares.


Finally, i'm singing!


I think i look possessed.


The nicest photo of us three.


Sigh... It is but now a distant memory...

Guys, beware of Clementi MRT toilet.

Its full of old, fat, balding, chinese/malay ah peks trying to get a glimpse of your john. And wanking openly while doing it.

GROSS.

Colin saw this old guy wanking off for some younger guy. Yes, at the urinals.

Scott was so appalled by the experience that he ran outta there like he saw the visitation of Satan.

We boarded the train to Jurong East, and this was the ad above our heads.


We were laughing our heads off.


Don't get the pun? Too bad. Muahahaha... I'm evil.

Ok, this is from dictionary.com.

Cruise
v. intr.

Informal. To move leisurely about an area in the hope of discovering something: taxis cruising for fares.
Slang. To look for a sexual partner, as in a public place.
To inspect a wooded area to determine its lumber yield.

v. tr.
To travel about or journey over.
Slang.
To look in (a public area) for a sexual partner.
To seek out and make a sexual overture to.

n.
The act or an instance of cruising, especially a sea voyage for pleasure.

Go figure.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?