it's a blog eat blog world

Thursday, September 23, 2004

 
I'M SO FREAKING TIRED!

Yes, prelims are over! Thank ALLAH!

Racist joke:

Qs: What do you call a young Malay?
Ans: Mini-mat.

Geddit?

No offence to any Malays out there!

I'm still up at this unearthly hour. On a Thursday morning. I feel like playing The Sims.

Anyway, updates to the rest of my papers:

Screwed.

42 or so more days to A Levels! I'm so gonna be burnt by the eternal damnations of Cambridge rejects.

Speaking of Cambridge...


Do you know the Economics Redspot book was written by this NUS Econs graduate?

And guess what? Redspot is distributed in Zimbabwe, Botswana, Zambia, Seychelles and Tanzania.

Oh, not forgetting Malaysia, Hong Kong, Mauritus and Caribbean.



WOW! I never knew there were people studying in these countries!

*Don't mind me... I'm just ranting... Post-prelims stress ya?*

Met up with Alvin and Mabel after having lunch at Breeks! with my classmates. They were waiting for their friends to go for this dubious sounding SAFRA buffet at Tampines SAFRA which none of them knew the way.

Alvin: Nice to see things going so fine!

Anyway, was talking to Scott on MSN one day when he told me that he had webcam!


So i secretly took a screenshot of him being spastic!

Actually, its not much of a secret since i sent him this screenshot after saving it. BAH!

He looks cute in person. Trust me. Not the screenshot.

Random photo No.1:


This is a photo i found on the tpjc.net. They're children from last year's OCIP posing in various Power Ranger poses. Kawaii-neh~!

Random photo No.2:


The sky from my room in the morning. Its breathtaking. You can see the rays of the sun emerging man!

Awesome!

*This is not how i usually blog. But my mind decided to run away right after my last paper.*

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?