it's a blog eat blog world

Friday, July 23, 2004

 
Today has got to be the most disgusting day of my entire existence. 

1)  I woke up with a cramped toe. Second one on the right foot. FORK.

2)  Realised it was the longest school day of the week with last period PE at 4.30pm. WTF. Morale gone.

3)  I did my stuff and left the house at the same time. When i reached the interchange, the freaking que which was usually 2 times the length of the metal gates was exceptionally short. Great, i missed the bus. Late! And guess what time i realised i would be late? 6.42pm. Freaking hell. Some people arn't even awake yet.

4)  Reached school, LATE as predicted and got a dressing down by Edward Chew in a whole group "cos being late just because of the sea carnival is not justified." WTF. Get your facts right. I din even go sea carnival. Lolx.

5)  After the first period which was coincidentally Sahlan's class on plagioclimax, i took of my spects and something dropped out.
It was the part of the spects that rests on the bridge of your nose. This means i had to endure the whole spects resting on the right side of my nose. Till 5.15pm no less. FORK again!

6)  Ms Lam flared up during lit. HAIYAH~!! Class... Dun throw the ball back to me! Damn scary. And my spects giving me a headache did not help at all.

7)  Oh. I realised during Lit that there's this hole at my crotch region. It can't be seen when i'm standing but when i sit, its pretty obvious. It looks damn obscene. Like the female's privates. YORK.

8)  After Physical Geog i went to Block 201 there to fix my spects with Darren before PE. When we were waiting for the bus back to school, this PRCS kid drinking some drink suddenly came up to me and said, "Qing Chao" while motioning to his drink. I was SO FREAKED!!! I turned to Darren and he was stifling laughter. I think i have this aura or something that attracts lunatics. Last time back at VS waiting for bus also got this guy came up to me and say "Hello ni2 hao3, wo3 shi4 Green Ranger(Hello, i'm Green Ranger)." Another time, i was eating and this guy just came up to the table and proclaimed, "Wo3 shi4 X-Men!" Wah lau. Some people are babe magnets, i'm a freak magnet.

9)  So we(me and Darren) thought we would be late for GP, but we weren't. So i went to my GP class and waited. And waited. And waited. To no avail. The bloody teacher never came. Apparently, she left at 12 something. And she did not bother informing. BAH~!

Ok, i think 9 horrible stuff that happened is enought to warrent it the most disgusting day award. A single redeeming factor was PE, ironically. I ran 2.4(km) in 12.46mins! Its a feat man! I've never ever ever got less than 13mins.

But so what. I still can't do pullups and my broad jump can be renamed short hop. PTP it is! Oh wells, i tried.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?