it's a blog eat blog world

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

 
I'm feeling quite stoned now... I got horrible grades... But thats not the point...

The point is that there's lots of things i should do to better my life. But none of them are things i like to do. And although i try, i always end up not doing them after a week of it.

Time to look into the future... Think of my destiny... Pass GP...

Remember i said i have this insatiable drive to blog? I take it back. Ha. I'm fickle, what can i say?

I need someone to console me. Pat me on the back, give me a hug. Tell me i rock once in a while. Say i'm already as perfect as i can be.

But even if they do tell me that, i'll not believe them. EVER.

Cos i know i suck.


Awwwww... Its the low-esteem side emerging again after a hiatus for so long... I've not felt this way since last year when i was in that class... argh crap.

I'm just rambling away... Dun mind me. I realise that this two years of my life will be coming to an end sooner than i think.

People, faces, places and experiences... Gone.

Remembered as a vague sort of glow in the past. A short but joyous past. But at the same time, one of anguish enough to make me stay at the playground crying till 1am.

I am weak yet strong. I am confident yet i'm shy. I'm happy yet filled with sorrow.

I am what i am. I am me.

No one feels what i feel. Sees what i see. Knows what i have learnt. I have nothing, yet i have no need for anything. Dying is release, yet the act is one of cowardice and stupidity. But to suffer is stupid. Yet everyone suffers.

So is everyone stupid? Or is it just me?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?