it's a blog eat blog world

Thursday, July 01, 2004

 
Its over~

What was a two day event for other people like Jean(Grrr) was a four day bonanza for me!

*Checks myself. Counts limbs. Yeap... all there!*

I'm alive! Hooray!!! Now all i have to look forward to is Prelims and As... YAY!

HUH? Oh damn.

I'm so gonna fail Econs and PC and Gothic and human geog and and and... Anymore ands and i'm gonna go to hell.

Ha! There was this cat in the hall when we went in for the Lit paper today. SO CUTE! It looked like Puss-in-boots... Yes... The Shrek 2 thing.


Thats Gabriel's chest if any of you are wondering... Ha!

I couldn't get a good shot of it... So i gave up. I only took its picture cos everyone was rushing up with their cam phones. I dun wanna be left out ma!

Haha...

That was madness... I laughed for nothing...

Maybe cos too free... No need to study le! (Technically still need... but dun burst my bubble ya?)

This is a great song:

B is for Bubble,
B is for Bubble.
Bubble Bubble Bubble.
Bubble Bubble bubble.
B is for bubble in bubblegum,
B is for brother who gave you some.
B is better than any letter...
Cos B is for Bubble,
B is for Bubble.
Bubble Bubble Bubble,
Bubble Bubble Bubble.............

From Sesame Street WHAT.... Meanwhile, politically correct children(means got lots of different skin colour la) are shown blowing big gobs of bubblegum...

Argh! My leg fell asleep... Pins and needles!!!

Don't you think its ridiculous these terms they come up with? And who's the they eh?

Mind your P's and Q's Sally! No scones for your tea!

I know! Enid Blyton! Haha...

I was cheated in my childhood... All along when i was like 6 or 7 i thought Enid Blyton was a guy... When i found out that SHE actually was a woman, i felt so... So......

WRONG.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?