it's a blog eat blog world

Friday, May 12, 2006

 
Crubbing Is Vely Farn!

As i'm typing this now, there's a freak storm going on outside my window. I can't even see M'sia now.

Do you think there's a probability that Singapore is gonna end up like Atlantis?

drown

Help! We're all gonna drown!

Went down to pub/club-hop yesterday. It's been freaking long since i've had alcohol flowing through my veins and the toomstoomtoomstoom of clubbing music evading my mind.

IMG_0133

Took a cab down to Club Street to grab a bite (many bites actually) before hitting the clubs.

Had some Italian food at Spizza.

food

Actually the Augusto dish had two FULL slices of melon and much more ham. But when i remembered that i wanted to take a photo of the food, we already gobbled up more than half of the plate already, so had to improvise and rearrange a little. The end result was not bad, albeit a little phallic.

IMG_0144

This bottle was at every table. But it actually is two different containers.

IMG_0145

So cute right...

The drinking glass was made of crystal!

IMG_0157

We had so much fun rubbing the rim of the glass to produce this nice clear ringing sound.

IMG_0161

Ok, I had fun.

The pizza didn't do much to satisfy our tummies so we made our way down to Maxwell for Orh Jian (oyster omelette), where i saw two of the technicians from my depot. Goodness, scandal.

IMG_0167

It was still quite early after that so we made our way up to Mox for some drinks first.

drinks

I dunno the first thing about alcohol so Colin did all the ordering for me.
Give me baileys over martinis any day man. But i finished everything that was set infront of me. I'm a good boy...

Went down to clubbing proper after my drinks. The crowd was sad, the music even more so. Got myself another drink, Vodka Ribena. I don't care if it's a rubbish drink. I like it.

IMG_0178

By then i was already kinda tipsy.

Seeing that it was so sian, we switched clubs and i had another Tequila 7-Up. This time the music was better. Hell, it was great. Pussycat Dolls, Destinys Child, Beyonce, great great music. Colin dragged me up to the podium and we shimmied till my hipbones became loose.

I bumped into Keith. It was more like he whacked me on the shoulder when i was coming out of the toilet. I was already so drunk that he could tell. I admit i'm a lousy drinker.

IMG_0181

It was so much fun!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?